I’ve been doing a lot of CW work in the past few months, mainly on 20-30-40 meters
I have a great wooden widow’s walk on the roof of our Austin Home, I can affix almost anything to it, but again, its wood.
I’m looking for advice on a great antenna, vertical multi-band feels like the right way to go, but maybe I should consider a different approach?
- An inverted V that goes all the way to the ground?
- A Dipole?
- ?? ??
Any advice is highly appreciated!
Please leave comments below
- First recommendation is for a K4KIO Hex Beam
- Looks pretty expensive though 😦
- The Double Bazooka. Presumably I could drape the sides down the sides of the house to get the inverted V
- Some great wire antenna’s including the one Marc recommends in the comments
- THE ALL BAND HF DOUBLET